How to make stall like metin2, Silkroad or knight etc.

kraliet07

Question

hello guys  i have a questions. how to make stall like metin2, silkroad or kngiht etc. Isn't the market system the most mandatory system for an mmorpg game? sorry for my bad english i use google translate btw. 

8 answers to this question

You mean a shop between player like runescape grand market? The only two/thee reasons I would see that this isn't implemented is:

1. Not knowing how to implementing it so all user like it (that was the reason with guild weren't added before B7) 
  2. They are not planning on adding gameplay feature for the rest of the B8
  3. You can trade item so you can sell item while you're playing

Also the market system is good though it's not a system that will make people playing the games since it doesn't affect gameplay. I could be wrong with my three point a dev could be able to give you a real reason why they didn't add this.

10 minutes ago, RaalB said:

I actually have a question that relates to the OP:

I know you can create shops and such already on Intersect - would it be possible to create a system that adds whatever the player sells to that shop's inventory after it's been sold?

Cheers. 

Not without source edit

2 hours ago, Gibier said:

You mean a shop between player like runescape grand market? The only two/thee reasons I would see that this isn't implemented is:

1. Not knowing how to implementing it so all user like it (that was the reason with guild weren't added before B7) 
  2. They are not planning on adding gameplay feature for the rest of the B8
  3. You can trade item so you can sell item while you're playing

Also the market system is good though it's not a system that will make people playing the games since it doesn't affect gameplay. I could be wrong with my three point a dev could be able to give you a real reason why they didn't add this.

I think you accurately summed that up, but- correct me if I am wrong, I believe he means market stalls players purchase (table, stall, NPC) that they can place in a location and sell specific items of their choosing.

11 hours ago, RaalB said:

Sanırım konuyu doğru özetledin, ama - eğer yanılıyorsam düzelt, sanırım oyuncuların satın alabileceği (masa, tezgah, NPC) ve seçtikleri belirli eşyaları bir yere yerleştirip satabilecekleri pazar tezgahlarından bahsediyor.

yes that's true. I've been using this project for years. It's been around since Eclipse origins. I think this is the most important shortcoming of the project. Because the market system connects the player to the game, increases the interaction of the players and It allows players to create their own economy.

4 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

without source edit you can't do it. if you want to make that system its so be hard. auction house system easiest and best market for a mmorpg. learn how to make auction house system for Intersect Engine.

sen niye ingilizce yazıyon reis ben de Türk'üm :D

8 hours ago, Gibier said:

Cause except on the specific dedicated part of the forum writing in english is a requirement.

I actually have a question that relates to the OP:

I know you can create shops and such already on Intersect - would it be possible to create a system that adds whatever the player sells to that shop's inventory after it's been sold?

Cheers.