Can event skill level affect player's level

RaalB

Question

Thank you so very much for the speedy reply. It means a lot. I think by utilizing the above tutorial and the knowledge I have already I can create new skills. 

I honestly like having both the experience and overall levels as well.

One last question I suppose while I am at it: Say I create three 'combat skills' we will call Melee, Magic, and Ranged - can I make the combined experience or combined level of these 'combat skills' directly effect the player's overall player level?

I've found Intersect only recently and am refreshing my knowledge. Used a mirage or eclipse type set up a very long time ago.

Thank you all again.

-RaalB

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, RaalB said:

Thank you so very much for the speedy reply. It means a lot. I think by utilizing the above tutorial and the knowledge I have already I can create new skills. 

I honestly like having both the experience and overall levels as well.

One last question I suppose while I am at it: Say I create three 'combat skills' we will call Melee, Magic, and Ranged - can I make the combined experience or combined level of these 'combat skills' directly effect the player's overall player level?

I've found Intersect only recently and am refreshing my knowledge. Used a mirage or eclipse type set up a very long time ago.

Thank you all again.

-RaalB

I apologize for the double-post as well, also, reading through the tutorial - if I have an experience table for my skills, would I have to manually input each and every exp --> level up?

(Example: if player has 5 exp, then lvl 2, if player has 10 exp then level 3, etc.)