How do I get this off my screen?

Zerinho

Question

Out of nowhere this blue rectangle started to appear in the menu when I updated to version 8.0, I already tried to change the gui settings but without success...Can someone help me? which line should I edit? I've tried putting 'hidden' on everything, without success.

23b5373cbee69179c26c5af7497d599c.png 

4 answers to this question

I couldn't find a png to edit for it in the gui folder, and it's not set to anything in the file. If you just want the fastest way to hide it, you can just open the MainMenuWindow_online.json file and change the very first

"RenderColor": "255,255,255,255",

to

"RenderColor": "0,255,255,255",

The buttons are children of the box so if you just hide it, you'll hide the buttons too. If you need to remove the Main Menu title that prints, you can hide it separately. Kind of a lame solution, but it's easy and it works.

I think one of the options to get rid of the blue rectangle would be to find out the name of this .PNG, open it in an image editor that supports transparency, select everything, and press delete. Then save it with transparency, and I believe that even though it will still be there, it will no longer be visible

pt-br:

Acho que uma das opções para se livrar do retângulo azul seria descobrir o nome desse .PNG, abrir em um editor de imagens que suporte transparência, selecionar tudo e pressionar delete. Depois, salve com transparência, e acredito que mesmo que ele ainda esteja lá, não estará mais visível

11 hours ago, felipesmoke94 said:

I think one of the options to get rid of the blue rectangle would be to find out the name of this .PNG, open it in an image editor that supports transparency, select everything, and press delete. Then save it with transparency, and I believe that even though it will still be there, it will no longer be visible

pt-br:

Acho que uma das opções para se livrar do retângulo azul seria descobrir o nome desse .PNG, abrir em um editor de imagens que suporte transparência, selecionar tudo e pressionar delete. Depois, salve com transparência, e acredito que mesmo que ele ainda esteja lá, não estará mais visível

You could just disable and hide it in the .json which would be way faster and would probably take 5-10sec to do.

2 hours ago, Triangle said:

I couldn't find a png to edit for it in the gui folder, and it's not set to anything in the file. If you just want the fastest way to hide it, you can just open the MainMenuWindow_online.json file and change the very first

"RenderColor": "255,255,255,255",

to

"RenderColor": "0,255,255,255",

The buttons are children of the box so if you just hide it, you'll hide the buttons too. If you need to remove the Main Menu title that prints, you can hide it separately. Kind of a lame solution, but it's easy and it works.

Yeah you're right and setting the button with "RestrictToParent": as false doesn't work....