Grizzy

Hey whats up guys!! I've been off and on recently, some of you may remember me. Some may not. If not very nice to meet you!! I used to have a project called Hippapiffapoof that I was never able to dedicate the time to get up and running so after some time off, working on some things in my personal life I've decided to come back at it with a more casual approach. This is a fun hobby and something I hope to share with you guys as it progresses. Simply put I'm going to create an internal main quest line that has an RPG feel to it, while also incorporating an orpg community. I want to create a dynamic community by having small mini games within that you can master and be ranked at that will display on the website. (mini games like chess, etc etc). I want to focus on battlegrounds, and just pretty much being busy. I want there to always be something to do regardless of what you want to do or what you want the game to mean to you. Sort of like a social media outlook/meets a game.. I know it's a bit odd, but it's something I look to work on that I think will be fun. That's the concept and I plan to run with it from there. I currently am mapping and using many of my old GFX from Hippapiffapoof. Same with the music, graphics, and concept are all originally done by me.

34408899_10156520562908023_1243245865137  

Also I have work for people who want to make some extra cash. Small things like items, GUI's, and Enemy NPCs, are things I really could be okay with not making myself. So if interested please DM me and maybe we can work something out and I can get some cash put back into the community!!